Adapt proudly introduces the Anniversary Series Brutale 2021 X!
To celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Adapt brand, we are releasing this special limited edition skate. Only 10 pairs will be made of this skate!
The colorway of the 10 Year Anniversary edition skate was inspired by the colorway we used for our very first model we ever released, the Harmanus ONE model. This model was a black skate with golden details and had our iconic carbon/kevlar shell.
The 10 Year Anniversary model has our regular shell but it is finished with a carbon/kevlar look. The skin is made out of 1.3mm black nubuck and golden embroideries of our 'X' logo are placed on the back of the skate and laceloop of tongue. The holderstrap has an inside golden finish.
With this skate, you will also be receiving:
- The Adapt 10 Year Anniversary book,
- Adapt 10 year Anniversary T-shirt in your size,
- A Special limited edition plaque,
- Adapt 10 year Anniversary heatmolding bag.
All 2021 Brutale upgrades are also done for this model:
- The padding in the heel pocket is upgraded for improved fit.
- The nubuck skin is reinforced with ballistic nylon to prevent leather stress around eyelets.
- The internal Sixmount plates and torsion bar are now made of aluminium instead of steel. This is not only lighter, it also gives an overall better looking finish.
- The bottom 3 eyelet sets are now wider apart to allow for more pull on the laces.
- Softfoam added to top of cuff area for improved comfort and fit.
- Re-shaped front leather protection patch.
- New protection fabric between the shell and the soulplate for impact and that typical Adapt sound.
The Brutale is still made with our trusty nubuck 1.3mm leather. In 2020 we switched from 2mm to 1.3mm nubuck. The thinner material means the skin is just a little bit more flexible, which results in a better fit. While the Stealth model needed some break in time, the Brutale forms to your feet straight out of the box. In short, the nubuck v2 leather provides the same strength and durability but with a better fit. The strap and optional powerstrap are now also single layered to increase fit and comfort. To emphasize the new leather, we went for a new skin design to match the new look.
We also improved the way the skin is mounted onto the shell. This results in a more flat-based bottom of the skate which ensures the Symetrics soulplates and frames fit nicely flush onto the boot. The Brutale shell is made out of diolene, to provide responsiveness, support and natural flex.
The Brutale comes with the v5 Symetrics soulplates. The v5 soulplates have wheel wells for all 4 wheels and allow for up to 65mm wheels to be ridden flat in combination with the Symetrics flat frames. There are now 2 options of Symetrics flat frames; the new Symetrics 60/65 Flat Aluminium frame and the trusty Symetrics 60/65 Flat Plastic frame. The new Aluminium frame provides all the flat-riding features that you have experienced with our Plastic frame, but gives more responsiveness, strength and rigidity. The sliders and h-block can be replaced. Our Plastic frame also got an upgrade, with a new, denser type of plastic to prevent warping and increase strength.
Your setup will be completed with the Symetrics Superfast wheels and you can choose between 60mm and 65mm wheels.
- Nubuck v2 skin material
- New skin design
- Improved skin mounting for flush fit of frames and soulplates
- Breathable airmesh lining
- Heatmoldable tongue
- Cut-to-size, single layered straps
- Canadian waxed laces (200cm/78.75inch)
- Optional: cut-to-size, single layered 45 degrees powerstrap
- Diolene shell with carbon/kevlar finish
- 100% Heatmoldable shell
- v5 Symetrics soulplates
- Max. wheel size: 65mm flat (in combination with Symetrics flat frames)
- Choose your frame: new Symetrics flat Aluminium black anodized or upgraded Symetrics flat Plastic
- Choose your wheel size: 60mm or 65mm Symetrics Superfast wheels
- Symetrics ABEC9 bearings
- Aluminium or plastic CNC machined bolt protector optional, get them here!