Symetrics introduces the new Symetrics Combo Frames!
The Symetrics Combo Frame allows for either a 4x84mm rockered or a 3x100mm (non-rockered) setup to be skated. The 4x84 setup has a front and back rocker of 1,5mm.
The Symetrics Hyperskate frame is one of the strongest freeskate frames on the market.
By leaving the sidewalls intact, the CNC machined 7000 aluminium keeps its maximum strength. Inside the frame, we have cut out as much as possible to ensure we have a super lightweight frame. Internal bridges make sure the frame walls are fully supported.
Every frame is CNC machined to perfection and pearl anodized for a perfect finish. The graphics are laser burned into the frame. Our frames are made in-house and are a product of The Netherlands.
Comes with a set of small spacer plates in case more clearance is needed for the 3x100mm setup.
- Mounting type: 165mm mount
- CNC Machined 7000 aluminium
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- 4x84 front and back rocker of 1,5mm
- Weight single frame incl. 4 axles: 221 grams
- 8mm 7000 aluminium axles
- Will fit M7 mounted boots like for example Seba.
- Set includes a set of Symetrics aluminium frames including 8 axles
- Optional: 8x Symetrics 84mm wheels, 16x Symetrics 7B bearings and spacers
- Optional: 6x Symetrics 100mm wheels, 12x Symetrics 7B bearings and spacers
- Optional: Full wheel and bearing setup for 4x84 and 3x100mm