Use this product to purchase your custom GTO skate (alu boltprotectors).
Fill in your generated custom code in the 'Custom Code' field!
Your custom GTO is based on our 2021 Classic Series GTO model:
The 2021 GTO has got several upgrades:
- The padding in the heel pocket is upgraded for improved fit
- The nubuck skin is reinforced with ballistic nylon to prevent leather stress around eyelets
- The internal Quattro mounting plates are now made of aluminium instead of steel. This is not only lighter, it also gives an overall better looking finish.
- The bottom 3 eyelet sets are now wider apart to allow for more pull on the laces
- Softfoam added to top of cuff area for improved comfort and fit
- You can now choose whether you want your GTO skate with Airmesh lining or Onsteam lining.
Airmesh lining provides more comfort and cushioning, while Onsteam lining provides increased responsiveness and a direct feeling.
The GTO is still made with our trusty nubuck 1.3mm leather. In 2020 we switched from 2mm to 1.3mm nubuck. The thinner material means the skin is just a little bit more flexible, which results in a better fit. While the older GTO model needed some break in time, the GTO 2021 forms to your feet straight out of the box. In short, the nubuck v2 leather provides the same strength and durability but with a better fit. The straps are also single layered to increase fit and comfort.
The Adapt GTO Hyperskate is the brainchild of skate designer Pieter Wijnant. Being obsessed by hand build hypercars for most of his life, Pieter used his passion and knowledge to create the ultimate hyperskate. By using the same technology and mindset the hypercar industry uses, the Adapt GTO is the pinnacle of skate design. Inspired by the prancing horse, the name GTO was given to the ultimate skate. The GTO race series had no limitations and was banned from motorsports for being too dangerous. All GTO cars that were built were left with no other purpose than to raise the bar for every car ever made. The Adapt GTO is a skate with no other purpose than to raise the bar for every skate ever made.
The GTO shell is a Hyperskate diolene shell, finished with extra layers of black twill 3k carbon for improved responsiveness and a dark look. Like all Hyperskate models, the GTO features the Quattromount. The Quattromount is the most versatile mount in the industry as it fits both 165mm and 195mm frames as well as the new Symetrics Quattro S frame. The mount also provides an extremely low centre of gravity, with the wheels as close to your feet as possible.
You can choose between several different setups to create your perfect Hyperskate.
On the one hand we offer the Symetrics Quattro S frame, on the other hand we offer several variants of the Symetrics Hyperframes.
Unlike regular frames, the Quattro S frame is mounted on the outside of the frame, using 4 M6 bolts. This greatly improves powertransfer and overall strength of the frame. The Quattro S frame is CNC machined out of a solid block of 7000 aluminium and fits a 2x84mm and 2x90mm setup.
The Symetrics Hyperframe is now available in 4x80, 4x84, 4x90 and 3x110 variants. The Hyperframe is CNC cut out of 7075 billet aluminium and features a perfectly centered mount to create the ultimate feeling of control. The completely intact frame walls and triple bridge make sure that the Hyperframe is the strongest on the market. The Hyperskate GTO is completed with the Symetrics Superfast wheels (available in 80mm, 84mm, 90mm and 110mm) and Symetrics ABEC9 bearings.
- Dutch Nubuck v2 leather skin
- Choose your lining: Airmesh or Onsteam
- High density memory foam
- Mysole ‘Hyperskate’ insoles
- Cut-to-size straps, Canadian waxed laces
- Lightweight, impact absorbing diolene shell and extra twill carbon layers with integrated cuff
- Thermoplastic shell and tongue
- Quattro mount fits 165,195mm and Symetrics Quattro S frames
- Symetrics Quattro S frames 84mm/90mm or:
- Symetrics 4x80mm/4x84mm/4x90mm/3x110 frames
- Symetrics Superfast 80mm/84mm/90mm/110mm wheels
- Symetrics ABEC9 bearings
Custom GTO with alu boltprotectors
Stock & Production Time
You are ordering a custom product that is specifically made for you.
Production time is 4-6 weeks.
Make sure you order the right size!
Measure your feet as described here.
Size EU Size UK Size US Length (mm) Length (inch) 36 4.0 4.5 236 9.29 37 4.5 5.0 243 9.56 38 5.0 5.5 250 9.84 39 5.5 6.0 257 10.12 40 6.0 7.0 263 10.55 41 7.0 8.0 269 10.59 42 8.0 9.0 276 10.87 43 9.0 10.0 282 11.10 44 9.5 10.5 288 11.34 45 10.0 11.0 295 11.61 46 11.0 12.0 301 11.85 47 12.0 13.0 307 12.09