Adapt proudly introduces the Rivale!
The Rivale is the ‘younger brother’ of the Brutale. While the Brutale focuses on performance and responsiveness, the Rivale focuses more on comfort and flex.
The Rivale has the same skin design as the Brutale, but it is made out of the slightly softer Italian vegan leather. Just like on the Brutale, the Rivale has an improved way of mounting the skin onto the shell. This results in a more flat-based bottom of the skate which ensures the Symetrics soulplates and frames fit nicely flush onto the boot.
The Rivale shell is made solely out of diolene, unlike the Brutale shell, which is made out of a combination of diolene and carbon. Therefore the Rivale shell gives more natural flex compared to the Brutale shell.
The Rivale comes with the v4 Symetrics soulplates. The v4 soulplates have wheel wells for all 4 wheels and allow for up to 65mm wheels to be ridden flat in combination with the Symetrics flat frames.
- Italian Vegan skin material
- New skin design
- Improved skin mounting for flush fit of frames and soulplates
- Breathable airmesh lining
- Cut-to-size, single layered straps
- Canadian waxed laces (200cm/78.75inch)
- Heatmoldable tongue
- Optional: cut-to-size, single layered 45 degrees powerstrap
- Diolene shell
- 100% Heatmoldable shell
- v4 Symetrics soulplates
- Max. wheel size: 65mm flat (in combination with Symetrics flat frames)
- Optional: CNC machined bolt protector in Plastic or Aluminium
Rivale Boot Only
In Stock (first come, first serve):
All sizes that are not in stock will be produced on order. Production time for this product is 3-4 weeks.
We have changed the UK and US sizing of our skates in 2017! The EU sizing has stayed the same. If you've had a pair of Adapt skates in the past (before 2017), get the same EU size. More info in the FAQ section.
New sizing table