Symetrics introduces the new Symetrics Combo Frames!
Introduced on the Signature Series Bill Stoppard GTB, the Symetrics Combo Stay Low Frame allows for either a 4x84mm or a 3x100mm setup to be skated.
The Symetrics Hyperskate frame is the strongest freeskate frame on the market.
By not cutting out the sidewalls, the CNC machined 7000 aluminium keeps its complete strenght. Inside the frame, we have cut out as much as possible to make sure we have a super lightweight frame.
Every frame is CNC machined to perfection and pearl anodized for a perfect finish. The graphics are laser burned into the frame. Our frames are made in-house and are a product of The Netherlands.
- Mounting type: 165mm mount
- CNC Machined 7000 aluminium
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Weight single frame incl. 4 axles: 221 grams
- 8mm 7000 aluminium axles
- WILL FIT M7 mounted boots like for example Seba.
- Set includes a set of Symetrics aluminium frames including 8 axles
- Set included spacer plates needed to mount the 100mm setup on Adapt skates, not needed for the 84mm setup or for other boots.
- Optional: 8x Symetrics 84mm wheels, 16x Symetrics ABEC9 bearings and spacers
- Optional: 6x Symetrics 100mm wheels, 12x Symetrics ABEC9 bearings and spacers
- Optional: Full wheel and bearing setup for 4x84 and 3x100mm