This is the v4 version of the Symetrics flat frames.
The dimensions have not changed compared to the v3 version.
However, due to some adjustments to the walls of the frame, the frame can now be skated with bigger wheels. The frame itself will hold wheels up to 62mm wheels. When used in combination with the Symetrics v4 soulplates, you can ride wheels up to 65mm (64mm flat shape or 65mm bullet shape).
If you do not have the Symetrics v4 Soulplates, you can simply make some small wheel wells in your soulplates to fit the 65mm wheels.
It is the first frame to offer a dual angled groove that ensures a better ability to lock onto grinds. By combining a smaller and shallower groove with the perfect frame wall thickness the grinding surface will be diverted away from your wheels, ensuring you will not get stuck on your wheels while grinding. The frames are CNC machined out of the same material as the Symetrics soulplates, so they slide like butter and are extremely durable.
- Small size recommended for sizes EU36-42 / UK4-8 / US4.5-9
- Large size recommended for sizes EU42-47 / UK8-12 / US9-13
- CNC Machined
- Wheelbase size small: 254mm
- Wheelbase size large: 270mm
- Max wheel size: 62mm frame only, 65mm in combination with Symetrics v4 soulplates
- 8mm steel 'UFS' bolts
- Set includes a set of Symetrics flat frames, bolts and spacers