The Symetrics flat frames v4 plastic housing ONLY!!! Save up some bucks by keeping your old bolts and using them again on the Symetrics frames.
Perfect if you have the hardware and want to change your frames. No need to pay for the hardware again. You will need 8 sets of 8mm UFS standard axles (for example like on Razors) or the RVS Symetrics axles. Make sure to use the right lenght of bolts, so in any case of other bolts used then Symetrics or the standard UFS axles, there is no warranty on this item.
The dimensions of the Symetrics v4 RVS frames have not changed compared to the v4 original or the v3 version of the frames!
The Symetrics flat frame is specifically designed for riding flat and can fit wheels up to 62mm. When used in combination with the Symetrics v4 soulplates, you can ride wheels up to 65mm (64mm flat shape or 65mm bullet shape).
If you do not have the Symetrics v4 Soulplates, you can simply make some small wheel wells in your soulplates to fit the 65mm wheels.
It is the first frame to offer a dual angled groove that ensures a better ability to lock onto grinds. By combining a smaller and shallower groove with the perfect frame wall thickness the grinding surface will be diverted away from your wheels, ensuring you will not get stuck on your wheels while grinding. The frames are CNC machined out of the same material as the Symetrics soulplates, so they slide like butter and are extremely durable.
- Small size recommended for sizes EU36-42 / UK4-8 / US4.5-9
- Large size recommended for sizes EU42-47 / UK8-12 / US9-13
- CNC Machined
- Wheelbase size small: 254mm
- Wheelbase size large: 270mm
- Max wheel size: 62mm frame only, 65mm in combination with Symetrics v4 soulplates
- Set includes a set of Symetrics flat frames housing only (no spacers, axels or mounting bolts included)