The V skate is a limited edition skate made by Adapt. Only 5 pairs will be made per colorway. In total only 10 pairs will be produced. Making it one of the most exclusive skates on the planet!
IMPORTANT: Electric blue editions are SOLD OUT!!!!
The V will feature a black anodized CNC machined 7075 aluminium boltprotector that will feature its limited number and also a set of black plastic CNC machined boltprotectors will be added if you want to keep the aluminium ones in perfect condition.
It also has a new artificial leather skin material. This new material is a lot more durable than the previous Vegan skin material and has a nubuck-like look. The V skate goes back to the roots of Adapt with a holderstrap design as seen on the classic Adapt models. The eyelets have been repositioned to provide a better heel lock when lacing the boot.
NEW feature on the V model is the replaceable 45 degrees powerstrap. By using the Sixmount system on the boot, the strap is kept in place between the soulplate and the boot. The strap can be replaced, changed or removed. In combination with our shell and padding, the skate offers the best heel lock on the market.
The shell of the V is made out of Diolene. Introduced by Adapt in 2017, we have worked the past year on fine tuning the details. The shell now gives more flex while still keeping its strength, support and responsiveness.
The V comes with the new v4 Symetrics soulplates. The new soulplates have wheel wells for all 4 wheels and allow for up to 65mm wheels to be ridden flat in combination with the new v4 Symetrics flat frames. Your setup will be completed with the Symetrics Superfast wheels and you can choose between 60mm and 65mm wheels.
- New Vegan skin material (limited edition colorway)
- Choose between 1 of 5 Electric Blue (sold out) or 1 of 5 Army Green pairs
- CNC machined and numbered aluminium bolt protectors
- EXTRA set of CNC machined plastic bolt protectors
- NEW 45 degrees removeable powerstrap
- Repositioned eyelets for improved heel lock
- Breathable airmesh lining
- Cut-to-size straps
- Canadian waxed laces (200cm/78.75inch)
- Upgraded Diolene shell
- 100% Heatmoldable shell
- New v4 Symetrics soulplates
- Max. wheel size: 65mm flat (in combination with Symetrics v4 flat frames)
- New v4 RVS Symetrics flat frames (with the new hardware)
- Choose your wheel size: 60mm or 65mm Symetrics Superfast wheels
- SKF street bearings
Limited Edition V - SOLD OUT
Sizes in stock:
All other sizes will be produced on order. Production time for this product is 3-4 weeks.
We have changed the UK and US sizing of our skates in 2017! The EU sizing has stayed the same. If you've had a pair of Adapt skates in the past (before 2017), get the same EU size. More info in the FAQ section.
New sizing table